This award was created to recognize individuals and/or organizations who have contributed in a special way to the profession of athletic training in the State of Idaho. The IATA President is the only person that may nominate for the award.
- Any individual or organization may be nominated.
- Certified Athletic Trainers are eligible.
- Nominee must have made a contribution to the profession of athletic training in the State of Idaho
- Contribution made by nominee may have been one time, or may have been through a demonstrated history of contribution.
- Nominations for this award will be reviewed by the Board of Directors of the IATA.
- May 1st