DISTINGUISHED ATHLETIC TRAINER AWARD:
The Distinguished Athletic Trainer Award is an honor that recognizes IATA members for their exceptional and unique contributions to the athletic training profession and association in the State of Idaho. These contributions can include, but are not limited to: leadership, advancement of the association and profession within the state, and exemplary performance within the state.
- Nominees must be members in good standing of the Idaho Athletic Trainers’ Association (IATA) for a minimum of 5 years or have retired in good standing.
- Nominees MUST have made a contribution to the profession of athletic training at the State level.
- Nominees must be a licensed athletic trainer with the State of Idaho.
- Nominees may not be the current President, Secretary/Treasurer or current member of the IATA Awards Committee.
- Hall of Fame members are ineligible for nomination.
- The award need not be given every year if no candidates are nominated or deemed qualified for the award.
- Multiple candidates may receive the award if the committee recommends more than one person.
- The award may be received by an athletic trainer only once.
- May 1st